Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Wow....

I take a week off from my newly started blog (due to having to present lab meeting and scrambling to get some actual data to present) and come back to actual comments!  People have actually found me and are passing along some great advice.  So to all of you who responded to my "curving" post and any of the other posts, thank you, thank you, thank you!

Now I just have to figure out how to get my huge list of experiments done .... and prepare my next lectures.

All I can say, is thank god for Spring Break.   Never would I have thought I'd enjoy Spring Break just for the fact of having 2 extra nights free this week, and not traveling to Cancun or Miami!  :)   (and no, sadly, I never went to either of those places during college for a Spring Break.. though I did hit up Hilton Head one year!   I'm such a rebel)

So during my week "break" from actual teaching, I have huge goals for myself.   And I'm going to write them out here, so the world can see them.  And then hopefully I'll be more likely to accomplish them:

- grade the resubmitted exams (will explain in next post)
- grade most recent quizzes
- grade most recent lab report
- prepare mini-lecture for next lab class
- prepare next 2 seminar lectures

Yup, you read that right.  Two.   Dos.  Zwei.  Dwa.

I don't set low goals for myself, now do I?

No comments:

Post a Comment