Monday, March 16, 2009

Spring Break is over

I teach again tomorrow.  

Which is okay.   Though I must admit, I did rather enjoy the last week of not having to rush and get everything done.  Of actually being able to sit and eat dinner with my husband.  Having the time to take the doggies for walks in the evening.  All this instead of running straight from lab to the college, holding office hours and then heading to class for 3 hours.

Did I accomplish all I wanted to?

Well, lets see....

- got all assignments graded and recorded CHECK
- got 2 powerpoint presentations assembled CHECK
- am half-way through lecture notes for 1st lecture CHECK

and I forget what else was on my list....

Oh well, I'm content with it.  And thats all that matters.

And starting tomorrow I'll have more entertaining student stories to share.  Thats always a bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment